Tuesday 9 February 2016

Easel Down the Road


I do love this little car from WMS Half Pint Hero.  It's perfect for 18th birthday cards here as that's the age young people can apply for their licence.  This one is for a rugby fan.

I created the rugby ball in WORD.  I created two ovals one within the other.  The larger one I filled in with red and the inner one with white.  I then used Word Art to create the sentiment and centre it on the football.  After printing I used a Spellbinders Petite Oval to cut the shape.

The sliding channel was created using my Cameo but a craft knife would have sufficed.

The clouds are part of a new die set I recently bought from the Frantic Stamper called Village Sky, aren't they dinky.  There is also an aeroplane in the set which I forgot to add before I took the photo.

Here's the card folded flat for postage, with the car having driven on a bit further down the road.


Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think,
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, perfect that the car can be driven ! LOL Did you see WMS is closing ? So sad about that, and I bet you will be too x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!