Wednesday 10 September 2014

Wedding Blues


A wedding card for a friend's brother who is to be married next weekend.  The pretty blue papers were from a set of downloadable freebies from Cardmaking and Papercrafting called Moroccan Chic.  I printed them on glossy photo paper.

I paired them with two shades of blue and cut some Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles and Ellison Thick Cuts Primitive Hearts.  The sentiment is from WMS Fancy Phrases and the gorgeous flower was stamped with WMS Funky Flowers and cut with the matching die set.  I love how the Bundled Sage Distress Ink matched the green in the papers.

The inspiration for the layout came from this brilliant Mojo Monday #362 sketch by Julee Tilman, though I had stuck down the central panels before I realised I had forgotten to add the ribbon (it's been one of those days) !!!


Thanks for stopping by,

Kate

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue colour scheme for a wedding & the cute heart couple :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!