Monday 15 September 2014

Spooky Cuteness






Waltzing Mouse are having a Pyjama Party tonight - yippee !!!   



I made this little tag is for Challenge 2 - too cute to spook.  Since I don't have much in the way of Halloween stuff, I have used sentiments from the WMS Candy Wagon set.   The beautiful spider web doily and spider were cut with my Cameo using a free cut file from Bird's Cards.  I coated the frame in versamark and embossed it with a sparkly white embossing powder.  The little spider was coated with glossy accents (not for the impatient - took several hours to dry completely).



 Claire has asked that we post each submission in a separate so look out for other entries tonight/tomorrow.  

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate

6 comments:

  1. What a creepy fun treat bag tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is that spider Kate? Beats an Aussie Huntsman any day! What a great idea using a non-halloween set for this challenge...it looks perfect against the spiderweb doily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such fun, I LOVE this little shiny spiderdude, love that you made him all glossy and the web is lovely! thank you for playing along with us at WMS and good luck in the prize drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that web doily is super cute! I've never seen that before! SO clever to mix in the Back in the Saddle sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE, cute, cute. What a fun tag for the Halloween season. EEK, a spider! LOL. I'm glad you could join us for the WMS PJ Party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the spiderweb tag! Such a great idea and the sentiments are such fun. Love the googly eyes on the spider!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!