Monday 14 July 2014

Tagged Teacher Thank You


A super quick card for Simon's class teacher.  The background had already been stamped with WMS Cabin Plaid Backgrounder.  I usually do a couple of these large background stamps in a sitting as they always come in handy.  The tags and grommet were cut with the largest of the WMS Stitched Tag set. One was embossed with numbers and the other with letters using the M-Bossabilities Numbers and Letters embossing folder.  The background had been stamped with Adirondack Peach Bellini and I used it to highlight the embossing on the tags as well.

Once again I was inspired by Seize the Sketch #24,



Thanks for stopping by,

Kate




8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! All the texture looks outstanding! Thanks for joining along with the Seize the Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the texture from the embossing and how you used tags for the panels. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the use of tags :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dual tags - great staging too - Thanks for joining in at STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kate, you shows beautiful works on your site!
    I would like to invite you to my creative side:
    http://www.hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.eu/en/
    Please leave me a message on my shop, it makes me very happy!
    Have fun looking. Many Greetings from Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic teacher card, Kate! I love the embossed numbers and letters on the tags!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I want that embossing folder! Looks lovely against the plaid Kate!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!