Friday 2 May 2014

WMS Release Tomorrow Yippee !!!


I wish I had created this beauty and I certainly will attempt a CASE of it some time in the future, but this card is being shared by Laurie as part of the Waltzing Mouse Stamps May Release.   I love how she created a balloon using the Good Egg die set !!!


Here's another card this time from Teresa - showing off another of the new tag dies that will be released as part of the May WMS Release and showcasing the gorgeous My Heart stamp set.  I thought these two cards were great examples of how tags can be used to fabulous effect on a card.


Then there's this lovely tag from Jen.  It pairs a small "stitched detail" tag over the Folding Tag, which opens to reveal a hidden message. Love, love, love that wooden heart from My Heart (sigh) !!!

I can see this being great not just for gift tags but also for scrapbooking where journalling could be "hidden" from initial viewing making the layout more intimate and interactive.




And what about this little emergency sewing kit which Karin created using the Folding Tag die.  


Be sure to check out all the blogs from the Design Team - starting with this gorgeous layered folding tag from Claire the head Mouse.  Did I mention there are prizes up for grabs !!!  

Cogs are definitely moving in this little head of mine.  

Roll on tomorrow !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate ... you chose such great cards to showcase from the WMS release ... won't they be fun to CASE! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!