Monday 16 December 2013

Alpine Christmas Wishes


While trawling blog land for inspiration yesterday, this neat sketch at Mojo Monday caught my eye. 

I thought I could use it to showcase the new Alpine Christmas set from WMS.  I had to rejig it a bit because the sentiment wouldn't fit where it should have but I was quite happy with the end result.

The sentiment is also from this set.  The chalet was embossed with WOW Earthtone Blueberry embossing Powder - first time I've used it and I have to say I'm hooked.  Most embossing powders have a glossy shine but this has a lovely matte finish. 
The tartan background was stamped with the WMS Cabin Plaid Backgrounder.  
The designer paper was from the Papermania Persimmon Collection. 

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you !!!